- New York
- CRO/Customer Success
Customer Success - Strategic Account Manager
At Feedvisor, artificial intelligence and cutting-edge technology, both built on big data, are at the center of the work we do. From strategic pricing and advertising optimization to brand management and operational intelligence, we work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell AI-driven optimization and intelligence tools that are at the forefront of retail innovation. Harnessing the power of AI, machine learning, and data science, our team is changing the way that business happens within Amazon and across online marketplaces and e-commerce.
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our Customer Success team who will work with our customers to increase adoption and realize the potential our products have on their future. You will report into the Associate Director of Customer Success and be responsible for a number of our key strategic accounts. The role will involve managing your own portfolio of accounts, working to understand unique Amazon business goals, develop winning strategies and provide reporting across each account. The ability to grow client relationships and leverage strong analytical skills will set you up for success in this role.
What you can expect:
- You will be the main point of contact on your accounts, crafting elegant strategies to make sure our customers are getting the most out of our products (advertising and repricing). You will work with our customers’ executives and stakeholders to understand and anticipate their needs and put their goals into action.
- You will collaborate across the Feedvisor team, creating exciting and profitable solutions to meet customers’ objectives and overcome challenges.
- You will be in it for the long haul with our best customers. You will work with executives to integrate and expand their use of Feedvisor over time, ensuring loyalty and satisfaction. You will make Feedvisor an irreplaceable part of our customers’ businesses (directly impacting their business results.)
- You will become an expert on Feedvisor's repricing platform and Advertising solution; learning about marketing innovations coming out of Amazon and guiding clients through adoption.
- You will conduct thorough analysis on business results to measure the success, and present learnings to external teams to help inform future business decisions. Knowledge around resource management and the principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of resources will be key to your success.
- You are a professional relationship manager who projects confidence and trustworthiness.
- You are an enthusiastic and active listener, and empathy is your superpower. Your customers, colleagues, and your family and friends all know you are someone they can count on to be there.
- You are used to working on a large scale. You have managed large, multi-level, multi-interface accounts, and you can collaborate with anyone from technicians to members of the C-suite.
- You are persuasive and persistent. You know how essential our technology is to businesses and you have the confidence to push back on client objections.
- You are an analytical decision-maker. You are capable of balancing multiple priorities and foreseeing potential challenges.
About Your Background and skills
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (advertising, marketing or business admin) or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in account management or customer success positions within a software company, preferably in SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, and influence across all levels of an organization.
- Experience working with Excel
At Feedvisor, we care a great deal about our company culture. You will be a great fit if:
- You are obsessed with excellence and consistently looking to improve.
- You are humble, radically candid, and open to feedback.
- You thrive in a fast-paced business environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change.
- You are a curious self-starter with high bandwidth.
- You seek to understand the needs of your internal clients and adapt your style as necessary.
As a global company operating in 4 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, and benefits. some of our benefits include:
Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits.
Medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals.
Unlimited time off and fun-loving office culture.