- New York
- Feedvisor Brand Services
E- commerce AD Specialist
At Feedvisor, we are as proud of our people as we are of our products and platform. We work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell the tools that are shaping the future of Amazon, e-commerce and e-marketplaces. Harnessing the power of AI, machine learning, and data science, our team is changing the way that business happens at Amazon and across online marketplaces.
The eCommerce Advertising Specialist will be part of our Brand Services team dedicated to our large, Enterprise clients. The role is specifically for individuals who want to become experts at Amazon Advertising, specifically Paid Search and Sponsored Ads. The role will involve working with clients to understand their Amazon Advertising goals, develop winning strategies, execute them, and generate insightful reports that enable smart business decisions. Leveraging both Amazon tools as well as Feedvisor’s proprietary platform and technology. A strong analytical background and the ability to "deep dive" into data and measure the impacts of enhancements is imperative. The role reports into the head of sponsored advertising who oversees Amazon Advertising campaigns for Brand Services clients.
You can expect to:
- Become an expert on Feedvisor's platform and Amazon Advertising, e-commerce, and marketing; continuously learning about new advertising innovations coming out of Amazon and other ecommerce marketplaces.
- Partner with team and clients to develop goals/plans/analyses that drive the business.
- Create, manage, and optimize sponsored ads campaigns.
- Maximize media budgets to drive profitable sales and advance the unique goals of the clients.
- Conduct thorough analysis on advertising campaigns to measure the success, creating clear performance reports, and presenting learnings to external teams to help inform future business decisions.
You'd be great in this role if you:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (marketing or business analytics a plus)
- 2+ years’ experience of search marketing, media trading and/or e-commerce experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in PPC advertising; Amazon Advertising or Google Ads experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, and influence across all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Extremely well organized, and able to balance timelines and business needs
- Thrive in a fast-paced business environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change
- Seek to understand the needs of your team and adapt your style as necessary
- Curious self-starter with high bandwidth
- Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments
As a global company operating in 4 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, and benefits. some of our benefits include:
Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits.
Medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals.
Unlimited time off and fun-loving office culture.