- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- 3.1. Account. In order to access and use certain parts of the Service, you may be required to first create an account (Account), and provide us with certain information which may include your user name, email address, and a password that you will use for your Account.
- 3.2. Software Access. We may offer you the opportunity to access certain software via a Site portal (“Software“). If you choose to do so, you may first be required to register an Account.
- (i) For Amazon. In order to link to and interact with Amazon, you may first be required to: (a) grant us authorization to access your Amazon account in accordance with the rules for doing so prescribed by Amazon (“Amazon Rules“); and (b) provide us with your merchant Id, and any other information that Amazon requires us to obtain, so that we may make Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) requests on your behalf. You agree that we may perform the activities on your behalf in connection with your Amazon account which are permitted by Amazon and which are set forth in the Amazon Rules. Please note that in order to link to your Amazon account you may need to be registered with Amazon to use the Amazon MWS.
- 3.4. Your Data. While using the Service you may provide us, or we may collect, data that you make available about your goods and services (“Data“). Such data may contain Personal Information.
- 3.6. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available on the Service or by sending an email to an email address that we display on the Service, you may be required to provide us with information such as your name, username and email address.
- 3.7. Log Files. The Service may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track user’s movement around the Service, and gather demographic information.
- 3.8. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Some of our Service pages may utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Service activity. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a Service user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- 4.1. We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Service, to contact you in connection with the Service and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Service that you are authorized to access.
- 4.2. We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Service, our products and services; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
- 4.5. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Service if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce any terms that govern the use of our Site or Software, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Feedvisor, its users, yourself or the public.
Last updated: 30 July 2013