Enterprise Electronics Seller Experiences Increased Conversion and a 19% Decrease in ACoS
Finding a Holistic Solution to Lower Ad Spend and Increase Visibility While Scaling
An enterprise seller from the electronics category was looking for a platform and team to create and optimize his campaign structures and in-market keyword bids, while gaining a 360-degree view into campaign performance, traffic, keyword efficiency, and ad spend — all according to his unique business strategies and goals. He was interested in identifying a solution that would maximize his ad investments and aid his pay-per-click advertising performance across the competitive Amazon landscape, as his business scales.
decrease in ACoS
increase in conversion
increase in sales
End-to-End Managed Services to Implement and Optimize Amazon Advertising
We performed a strategic review of the competitive landscape and the customer’s historical performance and demand generation opportunities, with a specific lens on advertising spend. From there, we customized our managed services model to his business, ensuring alignment with his goals for the year. We created a specific approach to developing his advertising strategy and plan including budget allocation, campaign and ad group structure optimization, and the establishment of both target and breakeven ACoS.
As part of this process, we also optimized product detail pages, advising on keywords, images, and content within titles and bullet points to drive store visibility and enhance the buyer experience. Through our AI-driven campaign manager, we facilitated the creation and optimization of Sponsored Product ad campaigns.
In addition, we took these critical steps as part of our advertising optimization:
- Specifically targeting conversion, we helped the customer identify impactful keywords to drive sales — top selling keywords, keywords with an ACoS that should be optimized, and top keywords by conversion rate.
- We supported both manual and automated campaigns that we linked for positive and negative keyword harvesting, restructured ad groups, and reallocated budgets to achieve full potential from every product and ad group.
- Our machine-learning algorithms and optimization engine operated on a daily basis, aiding in keyword optimization and automatic bid adjustment.
Lastly, our managed services team of Amazon experts provided targeted, in-depth insights at each stage of the campaign, working to ensure that targets were being achieved. Through specific business reports, we isolated conversions and impressions and analyzed organic ranking to pinpoint what variables needed adjustment at any given time, whether related to the specific product listing, price, campaign, or inventory position.
An Optimized Demand Generation Model and Organic Ranking
- Within the first four months of partnering with Feedvisor, the enterprise seller experienced a 22% increase in conversion and a 29% increase in sales.
- To help the early adopters measure the effectiveness of their campaigns relative to ad spend, we focused on helping them drive down ACoS. This client, in particular, experienced a 19% decrease in ACoS.
- With Feedvisor’s managed services expertise, we were able to optimize the client’s product detail pages for SEO and visibility. By improving the organic keyword structure and product content, the effectiveness of ad spend increased. Additionally, when analyzing optimized detail pages after ad spend, there was an increase in organic search ranking and engagement.
Stay on top of the latest e-commerce and marketplace trends.
AI Technology and Managed Services Team Drive Effective Ad Performance for Enterprise Seller
Designed to fuel discoverability and conversion, our advertising optimization and intelligence platform coupled with managed services helped the customer maximize his ad performance based on his specific business strategies.
Feedvisor’s end-to-end managed services model for advertising enabled the customer to accelerate ad performance, increase visibility, and drive incremental profits. The team of Amazon experts represented a true extension of the client’s team, providing in-depth training, hands-on optimization, planning, and support on an ongoing basis.