Resources - Playbooks
The State of the Amazon Marketplace 2018: Findings Released
Stay on top of the latest e-commerce and marketplace trends.
In an age of both constant and rapid technological evolution, it’s becoming increasingly important for third-party sellers to keep their Amazon strategy in check, shifting emphasis on a dime to focus on trending topics that prove to be effective and redistributing manpower wherever necessary to dial in to the core aspects of their business.
To help us take a pulse of the marketplace and its seller inhabitants, Feedvisor surveyed over 1,200 Amazon merchants about their challenges, ventures, and strategies to maximize profitability. At Feedvisor, we are acutely familiar with Amazon’s algorithm and harnessing billions of data points to enable sellers to drive marketplace success and this report is an extension of that relationship.
The results in the latest edition of the report, The State of the Amazon Marketplace 2018, take that connection with the seller community to the next level, providing sellers with an innovative, educational resource to benchmark their performance against their peers and discover how other sellers operate key functions of their business.
In the newest edition of The State of the Amazon Marketplace report, you will find:
- An in-depth breakdown of sellers’ annual e-commerce revenue
- The most frequently utilized marketplaces behind Amazon
- Statistics surrounding the fulfillment methods that generate higher profits and that are underutilized today
- Data behind the growing private label initiative and the percentage of sellers who are eager to implement that facet of e-retail into their business model
- Insights about sellers’ business goals and steps to revitalize their end-to-end marketplace strategy