- New York
- Feedvisor Brand Services
At Feedvisor, we are as proud of our people as we are of our products and platform. We work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell the tools that are shaping the future of Amazon, e-commerce and e-marketplaces. Harnessing the power of AI, machine learning, and data science, our team is changing the way that business happens at Amazon and across online marketplaces.
The Programmatic Specialist will be part of our Brand Services team, working with client of various sizes, including boutique advertisers, holding agencies, and Enterprise clients. The role is specifically for individuals who are proficient at programmatic advertising, specifically Demand Side Platform's (DSP), and other complementary programmatic platforms. The role will involve working with clients to understand their advertising goals as it pertains to Amazon, develop winning strategies, and execute them, leveraging both the DSP's as well as Feedvisor’s proprietary platform and technology. A strong analytical background and the ability to "deep dive" into data and measure the impacts of enhancements is imperative. The role reports into the Head or Programmatic who oversees Amazon Advertising campaigns for Brand Services clients.
● Leverage skillset of Amazon Advertising/DSP campaign creation, management, and optimization
● Support client planning across Amazon and other eMarketplaces (e.g., Walmart)
● Continuously review/optimize allocated spend to drive performance & KPIs
● Partner with team and Clients to develop goals/plans/analyses that drive the business.
● Continually expand expertise on Amazon’s platforms including Brand Analytics, as well as Feedvisor’s platforms and dashboards.
● Deliver program reports for Clients to measure success of initiatives.
● Deliver program insights and analysis for Clients to measure success and improve going forward.
● 1-2 years’ experience of DSP (Google DV360, The Trade Desk, Amazon) experience plus 3+ years of professional business experience.
● Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (marketing or business analytics a plus)
● Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, be curious and learn, and influence across all levels of an organization.
● Very strong Excel skills to both analyze and present data in an engaging and insightful way.
● Organized, and able to balance timelines and business needs.
● Thrive in a fast-paced business environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change.
● Seek to understand the needs of your team and adapt your style as necessary.
● Curious self-starter with high bandwidth
● Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments
● Focus on operational excellence, flawless executions, and continually deep diving into work to identify issues/errors early and often.
Feedvisor Benefits & Compensation
We believe our people are our strongest asset, so we are proud to offer a full range of employee benefits. This full-time position offers a competitive base salary and a full benefits package. We go above and beyond in our commitment to our staff's health, well-being, and happiness by also offering generous paid time away from work programs, professional growth and development opportunities, monthly team events, pre-tax benefits, and other surprise perks throughout the year.
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, and benefits. some of our benefits includes:
● Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits.
● Medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
● Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals.
● Unlimited time off (with manager approval) and fun-loving office culture.
● Feedvisor is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to Career@feedvisor.com. All employment decisions at Feedvisor are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.