- New York
eCommerce Advertising- Intern
At Feedvisor, we are as proud of our people as we are of our products and platform. We work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell the tools that are shaping the future of Amazon, e-commerce and e-marketplaces. Harnessing the power of AI, machine learning, and data science, our team is changing the way that business happens at Amazon and across online marketplaces.
The eCommerce Advertising Intern will be part of our Managed Services team dedicated to our large, Enterprise clients. The role is specifically for individuals who want to become experts at Amazon Advertising, specifically Paid Search and Sponsored Ads. The role will involve working with Managed Services Specialists to analyze clients’ Amazon Advertising goals, develop winning strategies, execute them, and generate insightful reports that enable smart business decisions. Leveraging both Amazon tools as well as Feedvisor’s proprietary platform and technology. An analytical background and the ability to "deep dive" into data and measure the impacts of enhancements is imperative. The role reports into the head of advertising Managed Services who oversees Amazon Advertising campaigns for clients.
● Become an expert on Feedvisor's platform and Amazon Advertising, e-commerce, and marketing; learning about new advertising innovations coming out of Amazon and other ecommerce marketplaces.
● Partner with the team to develop goals/plans/analyses that drive the business.
● Create, and optimize sponsored ads campaigns.
● Maximize media budgets to drive profitable sales and advance the unique goals of the clients.
● Conduct analysis on advertising campaigns to measure the success, creating clear performance reports, and presenting learnings to external teams to help inform future business decisions.
● 1+ years of Business, Finance, Economics , or finance studies.
● Basic Excel comfort is a must. Analytic skill is a plus.
● Background knowledge in search marketing, advertising and/or e-commerce is a plus
● Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, and influence across all levels of an organization.
● Extremely well organized, and able to balance timelines and business needs
● Thrive in a fast-paced business environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change
● Seek to understand the needs of your team and adapt your style as necessary
● Curious self-starter with high bandwidth
● Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments