- New York
- Feedvisor Brand Services
Brand Services, eMarketplace Media & Data Analyst
Feedvisor is recognized as the leading end-to-end optimization and intelligence platform for brands and retailers in e-marketplaces (with Amazon at the core). We are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating technology solutions that enable businesses to drive their business performance, and we are as proud of our people as we are of our products and platform. We work hard to assemble the best team in the industry to create, manage, market, and to sell the technology that is shaping the future of Amazon, e-marketplaces, and e-commerce. Harnessing the power of AI, machine learning, and data science, our team is changing the way that business happens within Amazon and across online marketplaces and e-commerce. Our headquarters is based in New York City and Tel Aviv, and we are a remote friendly work environment.
The Brand Services Analyst role is designed to support our growing Fortune 1000 clients across a range of important reporting and analysis tasks. The ideal candidate has experience in media and/or ecommerce analysis and a passion for identifying opportunities, trends and insights to inform strategic decision making.
- Prepare and analyze data from Amazon and the Feedvisor platform across Feedvisor’s core offerings in Advertising Optimization, Search & Content Optimization, and Marketplace Intelligence.
- Analyze in-market performance to identify trends and insights and provide strategic advice on how to best optimize spend and return on Amazon and eMarketplaces
- Assist to develop and deliver Feedvisor’s intelligence analyses (SOV, Market share, 3P, Competitive) to help inform future business decisions and on-going strategies.
- Develop and present weekly/monthly reporting for clients for in market campaigns and activities.
- Become an expert on Feedvisor’s platform and Amazon tools, learning about new innovation and initiatives coming out of Amazon and guiding clients through adoption.
- Assist in putting together presentations for client meetings as well as pre/post sales needs like proposals (pre-sales) monthly/quarterly reports (post-sales).
You'd be great in this role if you:
- 3+ years’ experience in a reporting, analysis or insight generation role, potentially at a consultancy, media or ecommerce agency
- Experience working in paid media, ecommerce, and/or analytics consulting
- Understanding of key media KPIs, metrics and analysis approaches
- Very strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Attention to detail
- Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Paid Search and/or Amazon Advertising
- Knowledge about how Amazon marketing and performance affects the purchase funnel
As a global company operating in 4 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, and benefits. some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
- Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals.
- Unlimited time off and fun-loving office culture.