- New York
- Customer Success
Customer Success - Technical Account Manager
At Feedvisor, artificial intelligence and cutting-edge technology, both built on big data, are at the center of the work we do. From strategic pricing and advertising optimization to brand management and operational intelligence, we work hard to assemble the best teams in the industry to create, manage, and sell AI-driven optimization and intelligence tools that are at the forefront of retail innovation. Harnessing the power of AI, machine learning, and data science, our team is changing the way that business happens within Amazon and across online marketplaces and e-commerce.
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team who will work with our customers to increase adoption and onboard our new customers. You will report to the Associate Director of Customer Success and be responsible for a number of our key strategic onboardings. The role will involve introducing new customers to our platform and training them on the system. Success in the role is achieved through understanding each customer’s unique goals and leveraging strong analytical skills to demonstrate the ROI of the platform.
What you can expect:
- The Technical Account Manager is responsible for successfully onboarding enterprise e-commerce retailers to the Feedvisor solutions. As a platform expert, the TAM will identify customer trends (usage, needs, etc) and use this knowledge to create and deliver bespoke solutions to our clients.
- You will work to understand and anticipate the needs of our customers, leveraging your technical prowess to maximize the effects of our products on their business.
- You’ll dig into the nitty-gritty of our automated repricing and advertising tools, become a power user, and then help build highly customized plans of action for the online sellers we work with.
- You’ll collaborate across the Feedvisor team, creating exciting and profitable solutions to meet customers’ objectives and overcome challenges.
- You are persuasive and persistent. You know how essential our technology is to businesses and you have the confidence to push back on client objections.
- You are an analytical decision-maker. You are capable of balancing multiple priorities and foreseeing potential challenges.
- You’re a technical whiz and have an appetite for the e-commerce industry. A strong analytical decision-maker, you are capable of balancing multiple priorities and foreseeing potential challenges.
- You’re a top-notch relationship manager. You project confidence and trustworthiness. You’re an enthusiastic and active listener, and empathy is your strength.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering, or business admin) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in account management or customer success positions within a software company, preferably in SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, and influence across all levels of an organization
- Advanced Excel skills are a must, experience in SQL a plus
At Feedvisor, we care a great deal about our company culture. You will be a fit if:
- You are obsessed with excellence and consistently looking to improve.
- You are humble, radically candid, and open to feedback.
- You thrive in a fast-paced business environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change.
- You are a curious self-starter with high bandwidth.
- You seek to understand the needs of your internal clients and adapt your style as necessary.