- New York
- Feedvisor Brand Services
Brand Services, Director
The Brand Services Director is critical role in the growth and success of Feedvisor’s Brand Services capability. Specifically, the role is integral to multiple growth areas of the team:
- Growing and Managing Clients & Team (Account Mgmt)
- Expanding Our Enterprise Client Base (New Business / Sales)
- Deepening and Adding New Offerings (Strategy & Product)
The ideal individual for the role excels at working/leading VP/C-level Clients, understands how to engage and sell new tech-enabled services into Enterprise Brand/Fortune 500 companies, and can lead and grow a diverse team of Amazon experts across account management, strategy, media, and intelligence offerings, all while being willing/able to be entrepreneurial, nimble, and get into the weeds as needed. The role reports into the General Manager, Brands Services.
More specifically, the priorities for the role include:
Client & Team Management
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Lead day-to-day management of teams; Supervise client and team communication, prioritization and creation of client deliverables
- Advise clients on launching or growing their Amazon business through paid media, content, and other initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate workstreams across Feedvisor teams in media, insights, content, engineering and marketplace management
New Business Development.
- Support business growth opportunities with existing clients.
- Partner with GM, Brand Services and VP, Sales to drive new business across Fortune 1000 brands and companies looking to grow on eMarketplaces .
- Coordinate with marketing to develop relevant and engaging materials/messaging
- Work to identify leads, oversee prospecting, attend/Host events, webinars
Amazon Ecosystem Expertise
- Leverage and expand knowledge of how the Amazon/eMarketplace ecosystem works, with emphasis on Sponsored Ads, Amazon DSP, Content/SEO & Experience Optimization.
- Leverage and learn how Feedvisor offerings in media, Intelligence, Re-pricing, etc. work and differentiate from the competition
- 8+ years’ experience in an account/client management role, ideally at a media or ecommerce agency
- Experience working with large Enterprise/Global brands in areas of media, ecommerce, and/or consulting
- Proven track record of selling through recommendations to internal teams and/or clients
- Demonstrated success in turning ideas into actions
- Fluency in media/advertising/technology industry terms and trends
- Ability to manage client expectations and priorities
- Experience presenting to mid and/or senior-level clients
- Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of Vendor and key metrics on Amazon
- Knowledge about how Amazon marketing and performance affects the purchase funnel
- An understanding of optimizing product detail pages including titles, key features, and A+ content.
- An understanding of Amazon account operations, logistics, and the fees that may be associated with them
As a global company operating in 4 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, and benefits. some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
- Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals.
- Unlimited time off and fun-loving office culture.