University - Refunds, Returns & Cancelations
Refunds are entirely up to the discretion of the seller and can be given upon request according to the seller’s judgment.
The following options regarding refunds are available:
- Full refund for undamaged goods in the same condition they were shipped in.
- Partial refund for damaged goods that were not returned in the same condition they were shipped in.
Note: It is recommended to explain this course of action prior to issuing the refund to avoid misunderstandings.
- Buyer may keep or discard the refunded item.
- Buyer must send back refunded item at his/her own expense.
- Buyer must send back refunded item at seller’s expense.
Sellers can also decide when to issue the refund, either before or after the returned item is received.
How to Issue a Refund
In order to issue a refund you will have to:
- Access the order by entering the Manage Orders section.
- Click the Refund Order button by either choosing it from the Action column or the Order ID section.
- Enter amount, either full or partial, and choose the reason for refund.
The necessary steps for issuing a refund are complete, though sellers have the option to add a memo either to themselves or to the buyer. In all cases, clicking the Submit Refund button will complete the transaction.
Note: Manual refunds will retain a status of “pending” for two hours once issued. This is done to give the seller an opportunity to double-check that the refund given was the proper amount and order. A pending status does not apply to feed generated refunds, which go through automatically.