Resources - Playbooks
The Top 5 Mistakes Amazon Advertisers Should Avoid
Stay on top of the latest e-commerce and marketplace trends.
This year, Amazon’s U.S. advertising business is positioned to grow more than 50%, and its share of the total U.S. digital ad market will increase to 8.8%. Given this information, if you are already advertising on the vast, dynamic platform, it is your responsibility to make sure that you are getting your money’s worth from your campaigns. If you are not, now is certainly the time to begin.
A thorough Amazon Advertising strategy is not something that can be hastily created or thrown together overnight. Doing so can lead to mistakes that can damage other aspects of your business and result in wasted ad spend and a low conversion rate. In this guide, The Top 5 Mistakes Amazon Advertisers Should Avoid, we have compiled the most perilous mistakes to avoid when advertising on Amazon and how to reach a resolution if you have already made them.
What Will You Discover Inside the Guide?
- The importance of establishing a unique business objective for each campaign
- Actionable tactics to optimize your campaigns and avoid wasted ad spend
- Key mistakes advertisers make surrounding campaign structure and keyword research
- Which metrics should really matter for your campaigns, including the true meaning of ACoS
- Firsthand examples of how transformative leveraging data and technology can be for your ad performance
By shedding light on these perilous mistakes, it is our hope that you will be properly equipped to resolve them in a timely manner and take the appropriate steps to drastically decrease your wasted ad spend. With the strategies outlined in this guide, you will be able to reinvest the incremental funds that you are saving in new, profitable ad campaigns and reshape your Amazon Advertising strategy to incorporate data-backed insights and decisions.